Software License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND COURT PROPERTY DEVELOPERS LTD.CAREFULLY READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT PRIOR TO INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE. INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. License: The License Agreement ("Agreement") grants you the use of the Purchase Order software ("Software"). This version of the Software is intended for your personal/commercial use. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, and otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction). You are granted a revocable, nonassignable limited license to create derivative works of this software solely for your own personal/commercial use and may publicly display such derivative works. The Software, may not be copied, except as provided below, resold, rented, leased or distributed (electronically or otherwise). You may make copies of the Software for your personal/commercial use. The limited right to copy expressly excludes any copying or distribution of the Software on a commercial basis, including, without limitation, bundling the Software with any other product or service. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Title & Copyright: Title, ownership, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software, and derivatives thereof, remain with Court Property Developers Ltd. The Software is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Do not remove, obscure, or alter any notice of patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights.
3. Term: This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement and your rights to use the Software terminate automatically if you violate any part of this Agreement.
4. Limited Warranty: Court Property Developers Ltd has made reasonable checks of the Software to confirm that it will perform during normal use on compatible equipment However, due to the inherently complex nature of computer software, Court Property Developers Ltd does not warrant that the Software is error-free, will operate without limitation, is compatible with all equipment and software configurations, or will otherwise meet your needs. Court Property Developers Ltd warrants that for thirty(30) days from receipt of the Software, the Software shall be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. If any such defect appears within such thirty(30) day period, the software may be returned for replacement without charge.
ACCORDINGLY, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ITS USE. Court Property Developers Ltd MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, ITS MERCHANTABILITY, OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Court Property Developers Ltd WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, LOSS OF INCOME, USE, OR INFORMATION.
You are responsible for taking prudent backups of data created with this software.5. General: This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Court Developers Ltd and supersedes any prior written or oral Agreement concerning the contents of the Software.
6. Governing Law: English law and the exclusive court jurisdiction of the English courts will apply to this agreement.